I really love this kit . I love the tint and the wax kit .
Achieve the perfect brow color for your clients with Brow Code's Professional Brow Tint. The eyebrow tint features a richly pigmented, vegan formula available in a luxe range of shades. Brow Code have created a formulation that is long-lasting and effective.
- Synthetic Fragrance-Free
- Ethically Sourced
- Approx. 20 Services
The brow tints leave a slight stain on the skin for up to 7 days and the brow hairs for up to 3 to 4 weeks. Achieve bold, defined, and clean brows for your clients with this must-have tint range.
All shades of Brow Code Brow Tint can be mixed together to create a variation of colors:
- Black – Tints any hair color pure black.
- Natural Brown – Very dark and well concealing brown.
- Graphite - Covers stubborn grey/white hairs & can be added to change the depth of color.
- Light Brown – Ideal when applied on light blonde to light brown hair.
- Blue Black – The blue lustre enhances color depth (ideal for eyelash tint only).
An entire Professional Tint Kit is also available.
Pro Tint Light Brown
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Resorcinol, p- Phenylenediamine, m-Aminophenol, p-Aminophenol, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492, Ammonia.
Pro Tint Natural Brown
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, p-Phenylenediamine, m-Aminophenol, Resorcinol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, p-Aminophenol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492, Ammonia.
Pro Tint Graphite
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Sulfite, p-Phenylenediamine, m-Aminophenol, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Sulfate, 2,6-Diaminopyridine, Ammonia.
Pro Tint Black
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, p-Phenylenediamine, m-Aminophenol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Sulfate, 2,6-Diaminopyridine, Resorcinol, Ammonia, CI 77491, CI 77499.
Pro Tint Blue Black
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, p- Phenylenediamine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, CI 77007.
Before Brow Tinting
Make sure you complete a patch test prior to tinting.
Remove all eye makeup before tinting the eyebrows using an oil free cleanser. In order to achieve the optimum tinting results, the eyebrows should be dry and free of all oils and sebum as this can create a barrier against all Brow Code Tints and it will not adhere to the surface layer of the skin or the hair.
Preparation of Tint
Mix equal parts of Brow Tint and Cream or Liquid Oxidant into a creamy paste using the enclosed application stick. The mixing ratio is 1:1 (generally 4 drops of Cream Oxidant is enough to make an even paste).
When the client has closed their eyes, apply the tint to the eyebrows using the application stick until they are completely covered in tint.
Ensure the tint is directly placed in the shape you are wanting to achieve as it can slightly stain the skin.
Application times vary 5-12 minutes depending on the desired intensity and results. The longer you leave it, the darker it will become.
Remove the Tint
Remove the Tint with a dry cotton ball. Use Brow Code Tint Remover on a dry cotton pad or cotton tip to lighten or clean any areas if needed.
Brush brows into place.
Pro tip: Use the shades black or blue black for tinting eyelashes.
- Remove any contact lenses and remove two eye protection papers.
- Put some skin protection cream on the lower lid and underside of the eye protection papers.
- Press one of the eyelash protection papers right up under the eyelashes of each eye to ensure that no tint touches the skin.
- Please use an application stick to apply the tint until lashes are covered.
- Application times vary 5-12 minutes depending on the desired intensity and results.
- After the application time, remove the eyelash protection papers carefully and remove access tint using a dry cotton ball.
- Remove any remaining Tint with a damp cotton round.
This tint is amazing!!! It stains well & is so rich!
Amazing product! My clients love the results!