Returns and Refunds
Replacements for Damaged Products
We apologize if your parcel is faulty, broken or damaged on arrival. If this happens, please send us an email at email@example.com within two weeks of receiving your purchase.
Please note that we require an order number and photos of the damaged products and packaging they arrived in to approve a replacement.
At Brow Code, we aim to achieve 100% customer satisfaction with our products. However, we are here to account for a change in mind if you have one. If you wish to return a product, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of receiving your purchase.
All orders must be unopened and unused. You must provide complete proof of purchase including order number, photos of the delivered product and order confirmation summary.
When returning your order to Brow Code you are liable to pay complete freight or shipment costs, if any.
There may be circumstances where you might be eligible for a refund on your purchase. If you wish to return a product and be issued a refund, you must send us an email at email@example.com with all relevant information.
Please include your reason for return/refund, evidence of patch test results (if applicable) and photos or videos of the items.
Once your details have been received, we will assess your refund request. If approved, you will be refunded to the original payment method.
All products must be returned in their original state, unopened and unused (unless faulty).
Terms and Conditions
- All return items must be unused, unopened, and complete with original plastic wrapping.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- Please make sure all return items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service as we cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
Wax Warmer Warranty
To ensure the safe use of this product, our company complies with AQSIQ and the implementation of after-sale services. Excluding After Services:
- Beyond the free maintenance period.
- Damage or breakdown caused by the customer.
- Incorrect use or customer did not follow instructions.
- Customer disassembled product.
- Damage caused by human factors (error operation, bump, drop, incorrect voltage input).