I really love this kit . I love the tint and the wax kit .
Professional Brow Tint Kit
Achieve the perfect brow color for your clients with Brow Code’s Professional Brow Tint Kit. The kit has everything you need to achieve bold and defined brows. Please note: This Kit does not include our 1kg Design and Define Wax.
- Ethically Sourced
- Synthetic Fragrance-Free
The richly pigmented brow tint is long-lasting, vegan, cruelty-free, and comes in a luxe range of shades that provide rich results on the eyebrows. You can use Brow Code Tint on your client’s eyelashes too.
The brow tints leave a slight stain on the skin for up to 7 days and the brow hairs for up to 3 to 4 weeks.
The Professional Brow Tint Kit Includes:
- Black Tint
- Brown Tint
- Light Brown
- Graphite Tint
- Peroxide Creme 100ml 3%
- Gold Tweezer Point Precision
- Gold Tweezer Slant Precision
- Gold Straight Trimming Scissor
- Mapping Thread 15m
- Glass Mixing Dish
- Brow Code Professional Bag
Pro Tint Black
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, p-Phenylenediamine, m-Aminophenol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Sulfate, 2,6-Diaminopyridine, Resorcinol, Ammonia, CI 77491, CI 77499.
Pro Tint Graphite
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Sulfite, p-Phenylenediamine, m-Aminophenol, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Sulfate, 2,6-Diaminopyridine, Ammonia.
Pro Tint Natural Brown
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, p-Phenylenediamine, m-Aminophenol, Resorcinol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, p-Aminophenol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492, Ammonia.
Pro Tint Light Brown
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Resorcinol, p- Phenylenediamine, m-Aminophenol, p-Aminophenol, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492, Ammonia.
Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phosphoric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Disodium Phosphate.
Before Brow Tinting
Pro tip: Complete a test patch prior to tinting.
Step #1 - Remove all eye makeup before tinting the eyebrows using an oil fee cleanser.
Step # 2 - In order to achieve the optimum tinting results, the eyebrows should be dry and free of all oils and sebum as this can create a barrier against all Brow Code Tints and it will not adhere to the surface layer of the skin or the hair.
Preparation of Tint
Mix equal parts of Brow Tint and Cream or Liquid Oxidant into a creamy paste using the enclosed application stick. The mixing ratio is 1:1 (generally 4 drops of cream or liquid Oxidant is enough to make an even paste).
Step #1 - When the client has closed their eyes, apply the tint to the eyebrows using the application stick until they are completely covered in tint.
Step #2 - Ensure the tint is directly placed in the shape you are wanting to achieve as it can slightly stain the skin.
Step #3 - Application times vary 5-12 minutes depending on the desired intensity and results. The longer you leave it, the darker it will become.
Remove the Tint with a dry cotton ball. Use Brow Code Tint Remover on a dry cotton pad or cotton tip to lighten or clean any areas if needed.
Brush brows into place.
- Avoid using makeup and facial cleansers around the brow area for the following 24 hours.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, the use of sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools for 24 hours.
- Avoid exfoliating and using anti-ageing products around the brow area for at least two to three days prior to and post treatment.
- Avoid using any self-tanning products on the face for around two to three days either side of the treatment.
- Avoid the temptation to over touch the brow area after a treatment. Touching with fingers can lead to oils entering open pores and clogging them.
Tinting Eyelashes - Optional
Pro tip: Use the shades Black or Blue Black for tinting eyelashes.
- Remove any contact lenses.
- Put some skin protection cream on the client's lower lid and underside of the eye protection papers.
- Press one of the eyelash protection papers right up under the eyelashes of each eye to ensure that no tint touches the skin.
- Please use an application stick to apply the tint until the lashes are covered.
- Application times vary 5-12 minutes depending on the desired intensity and results.
- After the application time, remove the eyelash protection papers carefully and remove the excess tint using a dry cotton ball.
- Remove any remaining Tint with a damp cotton round.
This tint is amazing!!! It stains well & is so rich!
Amazing product! My clients love the results!